When I get Older, I will be stronger...

I think in pictures, in motion pictures. So when the issue of child-brides became dominant in my head due to the constant publicity it received this week, all I could see was a greedy man trading his little Amina, nine years old, to an old senator just to curry favour from him.

Then this hoary man drags little Amina to his dark room....

He takes off his clothes and his pouch droops and he takes hers off...no, he's not that romantic. He orders her to take hers off and he leads her to the bed...

And his old stalwart penis stabs her and stabs her and stabs her....

And the song that plays in the background as her vulva weeps blood and her eyes bleed tears is K'naan's "Waving flag".

Comments

  1. Now I feel like crying..ds looks worse dn d picture I had in mind wen I heard..nyc work tho,rlly creative

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts